Jan 10, 2012

DIY Makeup Brush Holder!

Okay so you all know I'm now Addicted to Pinterest!!  I want to share a few of my creative DIY Projects!! I know this steps away from the coupon savings a bit but sometimes it's fun to change things up!



DIY Makeup Brush Holder!

These are so super easy to make and they look great in ANY Bedroom!



Supplies:

(1) Glass Jar (I chose a square one) Which I purchased from Michaels on clearance plus used a 40% off Coupon! 

(1) Bag of Vase Filler - Clear - Less then $2.00

(1) Bag of Marbles (This is completely optional) I just liked that it added a pop of color! - Less then $2.00

Set of Makeup Brushes - Face or eye brushes!

A Ribbon of your choice! 




Directions:

Take your glass jar and fill it up with vase filler about 2.5 inches from the top!

Add in Colored marbles if you chose that. 

Tie a Pretty bow around it.

Insert your makeup brushes!





Wala! A beautiful Makeup Brush Holder!

1 comment:

  1. I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my website :)
    Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot

    ReplyDelete