Jan 20, 2012

UPS My Choice - It's FREE to sign up!

{Click photo to sign up}

Okay so straight to the point! There is nothing worse then ordering items from the internet and losing track of your package, tracking number or realizing delivery signature required and your not home!  It's the worst!! I have been using UPS My Choice for about 6 months now and I absolutely LOVE it!! If I'm on my way home and notice a package is being delivered at my home, I can easily change the address to my neighbors house who I know is home so I don't risk losing my package.  You can receive delivery alerts, change destinations or even have your package held!  It's completely FREE to sign up and only takes a minute! What are you waiting for?


Become a Member Get delivery that fits your life! Get alerts before packages arrive, Electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options. 

 this post is sponsored content.

No comments:

Post a Comment