Dec 4, 2011

Coupon Organizations *My Way!*

I compiled a little post about my 2 organizational methods of how I organize my coupons!! There is no right or wrong way, and each person will have their own method that works for them!!! I have tried all methods and these seem to be the 2 most convenient!

First I store all my Unclipped, whole inserts in a file storage container.  My inserts are filed newest date first.  This makes it very easy to pull my needed insert and put it back without a hassel!!! I have sub folders for each weeks' inserts, example: PG, SS and RP!




So easy to tote around with you!! 

*I picked this Storage Tote up from Office Depot for $12.99


My 2nd organization method is my binder!

I will occassionally lay out all of my inserts and starting clipping away and what better way than to organize them by categories in my binder!  I have my table of contents of my binder located on the coupon organization tab at top of this page.


I use a 2.5" Five Star Mead Binder I picked up from Rite Aid using Up + Rewards!!  I love binders that have full zippers incase it is dropped all my contents will stay in place!

This binder is my pride and joy! Well besides my son!! I take it with me EVERYWHERE!!! 


Of course I don't want to lug my binder around everywhere, so I store it in this fashionable large tote that I purchased from Target for $29.99



I keep a Rebate Tracker Form handy in the front of my binder so I can keep track of ALL my mail in rebates!! Or else I would never remember!

Last but not least, Always sort through your clipped coupons at least once a week!  Well at least that is what I do!!!  Don't get behind!




No comments:

Post a Comment