Dec 21, 2011

*HOT* $50 I Tunes gift card for as low as $29.80


This is an AMAZING Deal! Hurry and snag it while you can!! Right now you can snag a $50 I Tunes Gift card for only $29.80!!! The gift card will be sent by e-mail, so there is no waiting for it to come in the mail so you will have it in time for Christmas!
Here is how to snag this deal
  • Login or sign up for Ebates 
  • Search Walmart and click SHOP NOW
  • Search I Tunes gift card on Walmart
  • Add $50 I Tunes Gift Card to your cart -It is on sale for $40
  • Pay $40.00
  • Get $1.20 cash back from Ebates and if this is your first purchase with Ebates you will get a FREE $10 gift card (of your choice) for making your first purchase of $25 or more!!
TOTAL – ONLY $29.80 for a $50 I Tunes gift card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment